Thursday, March 6, 2008

Katherine with Sassyfras



Boy have I been busy! I have not had time to post anything for a few weeks. I am still teaching painting class on Monday nights, and I am working a few days a week in Dallas on a project for another sculptor to help him get caught up. Dallas is an hour drive from Canton where I live so that has kept me away from the computer and unable to post anything new on my blog. I decided to post another picture of one of the sculptures I did. This is a lifesize portrait sculpture of an eighteen year old young lady named Katherine. She is holding my little miniature American Eskimo dog Sassyfras. This is in terracotta and sells for $10,000.00. If you are interested in getting a sculpture done of your teenager, wife, husband, or even a smaller child, or if you would like to purchase this sculpture email me at pyrmom@yahoo.com with "sculpture info" in the subject line.

No comments: