Sunday, May 11, 2008

Barn in Spring


Here is wishing a Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I just hope that the day is as beautiful where ever you are as it is here in Canton today. The sun is shining and there is a wonderful cool breeze lightly blowing. It is a wonderful break from the recent storms we have had. The painting I am posting today is one that we finished a couple of weeks ago in the Monday night class I teach. As always, mine looks a little out of kilter because I have to stand so far to the side of the painting so the students can see what it is that I want them to do. You can really tell the difference between my demo paintings and the ones I do alone in my studio. Still it is not a bad painting for a quickie. Barn in Spring is a 16" x 20" oil on canvas priced at $125.00.

No comments: