Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Puppy



I don't know why it is that every holiday I have problems with my computer, and this Christmas has been no exception. However, I have finally gotten the problem straightened out and can start posting again -- Ye-a-a-a-h!!!

Here is one of the small paintings I taught the girls in my Monday night paint class. I meant to post this for Christmas, but as I stated above, my computer decided to take the holiday off!

I wish I had taken pictures of the progress of this one too, but just didn't have the forsight to do so at the time. Sharon had Christmas cards made of her's, and also of her painting of the bluebird in snow. They really did turn out great. I was very pleased with everyone's finished paintings. The original was a picture that Sharon found in a catalog and asked if they could learn to paint it. The background of the original was white. I decided it needed to be red for the holidays. We also added a few other features that were not in the original picture. This was quite a challenge for them, and Sharon and Debbie both did a wonderful job with this subject. Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: