Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sandy's Stenograph at the Beach


My friend, Sandy Lease, asked me to do a painting of the steno machine she uses for a convention she was going to this weekend. It is being held in Jacksonville, Florida, so she wanted the machine painted on the beach. I thought it would be more appealing if it was under a brightly colored umbrella. Here is the result. Sandy was very happy with this painting and called me from Florida to tell me that the other people attending the convention were asking about getting prints of it or other paintings done for themselves as this one was to be auctioned off. Who knows, maybe I'll get some commissions from this one.

This is done in oil on a 20" x 20" gallery wrapped canvas. To contact me about a painting email me at sassyfrasinn@yahoo.com or call me at 903-288-9216.

No comments: