Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mad Blue Bird


Birds have suddenly become a thing with me. Just before Christmas my husband and I visited the Town Of Mineola, Texas which is only about 26 or so miles from Canton and went into a store that sells all kinds of bird gifts and books and such. There was a garden flag with a photo of this adorable bluebird called Mad Bluebird that I just fell in love with, so I just had to have a picture of it. And then I just had to do a painting of it for my bed and bath. As a matter of fact I have decided to make cute birds the theme for each one of the rooms starting with this mad bluebird. I plan to buy all of the mugs, pillows, and garden flags of this little guy to decorate the first room, and of course, do a larger painting of him too. There is a whole story behind the photo of this little bird and the man who took the picture and I will come back later to give more information about it. But I am out of time to work on the computer right now, so see you later!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Do you have any prints of this painting? I have been looking for a painting/print of this!

Thank you!