Thursday, November 22, 2007

Peaceful Waterfall




Happy Thanksgiving! Today I recieved an email from Rhonda Byrne (she wrote the book "The Secret") about gratitude and how just the two words "Thank you" can change your life. She is correct in that. We get so caught up in our day to day lives that we just completely forget to stop and say Thank you for even being alive! So today I share with you a painting I call "Peaceful Waterfall". It is from a photo I took on one of my forays in to nature. Just the sound of the quietly rushing water from this little fall soothed my soul and made me feel so alive in the moment. I am grateful to God for giving me artistic abilities to do my paintings and sculptures, and making it possible for me to share them with anyone who comes along to look at them. To me, art in it's simplist form brings light and beauty to our sometimes dreary world. I hope that viewing my paintings on this blog will bring a little brightness to your day as well. Have a joyous Holiday season .

No comments: